Digital Marketing (Internship + Training)
Education : B.com, M.com, MBA, BCA, B.E
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern in Vapi. This internship will give you the valuable opportunity to acquire new marketing skills, and provide you with knowledge of various marketing and sales strategies. You will gain broad experience in marketing to expand your marketing background and prepare you to enter any work environment.
Duration: 4 to 6 months
Shift timings: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Have relevant skills and interests, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and exercise good judgment.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience: Fresher (Someone pursing/completed digital marketing certification, MBA, MMM, PG, BMM, BMS, BCOM in marketing). Or 1 year experience.
Education: Bachelors (required)
Enhance your marketing skills, learning new things and the intern will be given a certificate of work experience.
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now